1 × China
1 × France
1 × United Kingdom
2 × Canada
3 × USA
C.Power S.McDonald O.Kheir C.Harrison Burak Merdenyan M.Blythe J.A.Clark W.Song A.P.Freire D.Swallow F.Hamilton N.King P.Pavan S.Morley P.McNally A.O'Neill D.Majoe
user (7) usabl (4) websit (3) problem (2) languag (2) experi (2) design (2) access (2) evalu (2) blind (2)
Person: Helen Petrie
Wrote 10 papers:
- CHI-2013-McDonaldP #testing
- The effect of global instructions on think-aloud testing (SM, HP), pp. 2941–2944.
- CHI-2012-PetrieP #comparison #interactive #problem #usability #what
- What do users really care about?: a comparison of usability problems found by users and experts on highly interactive websites (HP, CP), pp. 2107–2116.
- CHI-2012-PowerFPS #guidelines #problem #web
- Guidelines are only half of the story: accessibility problems encountered by blind users on the web (CP, APF, HP, DS), pp. 433–442.
- CHI-2011-BlythePC #how
- F for fake: four studies on how we fall for phish (MB, HP, JAC), pp. 3469–3478.
- IDGD-2009-PetriePS #locality #navigation
- Internationalization and Localization of Websites: Navigation in English Language and Chinese Language Sites (HP, CP, WS), pp. 293–300.
- CHI-2007-PetrieK #usability
- The relationship between accessibility and usability of websites (HP, OK), pp. 397–406.
- HCI-AS-2007-HarrisonP #design #experience #usability #web
- Deconstructing Web Experience: More Than Just Usability and Good Design (CH, HP), pp. 889–898.
- CHI-2006-PetrieHKP #people #usability
- Remote usability evaluations With disabled people (HP, FH, NK, PP), pp. 1133–1141.
- HT-1997-PetrieMMOM #design #evaluation #hypermedia #interface
- Initial Design and Evaluation of an Interface to Hypermedia Systems for Blind Users (HP, SM, PM, AMO, DM), pp. 48–56.
- CHI-PLAY-2015-MerdenyanP #experience #requirements #user interface
- User Reviews of Gamepad Controllers: A Source of User Requirements and User Experience (BM, HP), pp. 643–648.