2 × France
2 × Germany
D.K.Pradhan R.A.Shafik M.Hosseinabady M.R.Kakoee L.Sun Z.Li Y.Yang M.Ottavi S.Pontarelli X.Huang S.Bhattacharjee J.Singh S.Hollis S.P.Mohanty
power (3) low (3) switch (2) sram (2) complementari (1) architectur (1) diagnosi (1) scalabl (1) nanotub (1) system (1)
Person: Jimson Mathew
Wrote 5 papers:
- DATE-2014-SunMSPL #design #power management #robust
- A low power and robust carbon nanotube 6T SRAM design with metallic tolerance (LS, JM, RAS, DKP, ZL), pp. 1–4.
- DATE-2014-YangMPOP #logic #using
- Complementary resistive switch based stateful logic operations using material implication (YY, JM, DKP, MO, SP), pp. 1–4.
- DATE-2013-HuangMSBP #effectiveness #performance
- A fast and Effective DFT for test and diagnosis of power switches in SoCs (XH, JM, RAS, SB, DKP), pp. 1089–1092.
- DATE-2009-SinghPHMM #embedded #power management
- Single ended 6T SRAM with isolated read-port for low-power embedded systems (JS, DKP, SH, SPM, JM), pp. 917–922.
- DATE-2008-HosseinabadyKMP #architecture #energy #graph #latency #performance #scalability
- De Bruijn Graph as a Low Latency Scalable Architecture for Energy Efficient Massive NoCs (MH, MRK, JM, DKP), pp. 1370–1373.