1 × Canada
1 × China
1 × France
1 × Italy
1 × Japan
2 × USA
N.Yamashita H.Kuzuoka K.Yamazaki ∅ K.Kumon S.Aoyagi T.Kudo K.Kaji Y.Shirai Y.Harada
tabletop (2) collabor (2) languag (2) concurr (2) famili (2) logic (2) understand (1) transform (1) distribut (1) translat (1)
Person: Keiji Hirata
Wrote 7 papers:
- CHI-2013-YamashitaKHK #comprehension #product line
- Understanding the conflicting demands of family caregivers caring for depressed family members (NY, HK, KH, TK), pp. 2637–2646.
- CHI-2011-YamashitaKHAS #collaboration
- Supporting fluid tabletop collaboration across distances (NY, HK, KH, SA, YS), pp. 2827–2836.
- CSCW-2011-YamashitaKKH #collaboration #distributed #gesture
- Improving visibility of remote gestures in distributed tabletop collaboration (NY, KK, HK, KH), pp. 95–104.
- CSCW-2008-YamashitaHAKH #communication #video
- Impact of seating positions on group video communication (NY, KH, SA, HK, YH), pp. 177–186.
- ICLP-1999-HirataY #concurrent #declarative #logic
- Declarative Priority in a Concurrent Logic Language ON (KH, KY), pp. 215–229.
- ICLP-1995-Hirata #correctness #haskell #proving #π-calculus
- Proving Correctness of Translation from Moded Flat GHC to π-Calculus (KH), p. 818.
- ICLP-1994-KumonH #concurrent #logic
- A New Transformation based on Process-Message Duality for Concurrent Logic Languages (KK, KH), pp. 684–698.