1 × France
5 × USA
S.A.Mahlke M.Kudlur M.L.Chu G.S.Dasika H.Park S.Das D.M.Bull R.A.Ravindran N.Clark H.Izumi Y.Sugiura K.Minamizawa S.Wakisaka M.Inami N.Fujii S.Tachi
processor (3) datapath (2) schedul (2) realiti (2) between (2) acceler (2) custom (2) multiclust (1) foresight (1) programm (1)
Person: Kevin Fan
Wrote 6 papers:
- CHI-2013-FanISMWIFT #feedback
- Reality jockey: lifting the barrier between alternate realities through audio and haptic feedback (KF, HI, YS, KM, SW, MI, NF, ST), pp. 2557–2566.
- HPCA-2009-FanKDM #programmable
- Bridging the computation gap between programmable processors and hardwired accelerators (KF, MK, GSD, SAM), pp. 313–322.
- CGO-2008-FanPKM #hardware #reuse #scheduling #usability
- Modulo scheduling for highly customized datapaths to increase hardware reusability (KF, HP, MK, SAM), pp. 124–133.
- DAC-2008-DasikaDFMB #using
- DVFS in loop accelerators using BLADES (GSD, SD, KF, SAM, DMB), pp. 894–897.
- CGO-2004-KudlurFCRCM #heuristic #named #scheduling
- FLASH: Foresighted Latency-Aware Scheduling Heuristic for Processors with Customized Datapaths (MK, KF, MLC, RAR, NC, SAM), pp. 201–212.
- PLDI-2003-ChuFM #clustering #multi
- Region-based hierarchical operation partitioning for multicluster processors (MLC, KF, SAM), pp. 300–311.