1 × France
1 × Germany
5 × USA
T.Hwang Y.Liu ∅ J.Chen C.Lai J.R.Jiang C.Chan J.Liu C.L.Liu
boolean (5) match (4) incomplet (2) symmetri (2) function (2) specifi (2) detect (2) decis (2) crosstalk (1) synthesi (1)
Person: Kuo-Hua Wang
Wrote 7 papers:
- DAC-2010-LaiJW #abstraction #learning #named
- BooM: a decision procedure for boolean matching with abstraction and dynamic learning (CFL, JHRJ, KHW), pp. 499–504.
- DAC-2009-WangCL #network #satisfiability #scalability #simulation
- Simulation and SAT-based Boolean matching for large Boolean networks (KHW, CMC, JCL), pp. 396–401.
- DAC-2006-Wang #detection #symmetry
- Exploiting K-Distance Signature for Boolean Matching and G-Symmetry Detection (KHW), pp. 516–521.
- DAC-2004-WangC #detection #symmetry
- Symmetry detection for incompletely specified functions (KHW, JHC), pp. 434–437.
- DATE-v2-2004-LiuWH #logic #synthesis
- Crosstalk Minimization in Logic Synthesis for PLA (YYL, KHW, TH), pp. 790–795.
- DATE-2001-LiuWHL #diagrams
- Binary decision diagram with minimum expected path length (YYL, KHW, TH, CLL), pp. 708–712.
- Boolean Matching for Incompletely Specified Functions (KHW, TH), pp. 48–53.