1 × France
2 × USA
3 × Germany
M.Pedram Y.Wang H.Fatemi S.K.Gupta M.A.Breuer J.Li Q.Xie E.Tuncer T.Lin A.H.Ajami T.Cui S.Chen Q.Zhu
analysi (3) statist (2) current (2) model (2) delay (2) cell (2) base (2) use (2) crosstalk (1) waveform (1)
Person: Shahin Nazarian
Wrote 6 papers:
- DAC-2015-CuiWCZNP #energy #grid #smarttech
- Optimal control of PEVs for energy cost minimization and frequency regulation in the smart grid accounting for battery state-of-health degradation (TC, YW, SC, QZ, SN, MP), p. 6.
- DATE-2015-LiXWNP #fine-grained #multi #power management #reduction #using
- Leakage power reduction for deeply-scaled FinFET circuits operating in multiple voltage regimes using fine-grained gate-length biasing technique (JL, QX, YW, SN, MP), pp. 1579–1582.
- DAC-2006-FatemiNP #analysis #logic #statistics #using
- Statistical logic cell delay analysis using a current-based model (HF, SN, MP), pp. 253–256.
- DATE-2006-NazarianP #analysis
- Cell delay analysis based on rate-of-current change (SN, MP), pp. 539–544.
- DATE-DF-2006-NazarianPGB #named #set #statistics
- STAX: statistical crosstalk target set compaction (SN, MP, SKG, MAB), pp. 172–177.
- DATE-2005-NazarianPTLA #analysis #modelling
- Modeling and Propagation of Noisy Waveforms in Static Timing Analysis (SN, MP, ET, TL, AHA), pp. 776–777.