5 × USA
M.Potkonjak S.Meguerdichian A.Nahapetian J.B.Wendt K.Li F.Koushanfar
hardwar (3) techniqu (2) function (2) unclon (2) trojan (2) physic (2) applic (2) secur (2) hors (2) use (2)
Person: Sheng Wei
Wrote 6 papers:
- DAC-2014-WeiWNP #physics #reverse engineering #using
- Reverse Engineering and Prevention Techniques for Physical Unclonable Functions Using Side Channels (SW, JBW, AN, MP), p. 6.
- DAC-2013-WeiP #detection #hardware
- The undetectable and unprovable hardware trojan horse (SW, MP), p. 2.
- DAC-2012-WeiLKP #benchmark #hardware #metric
- Hardware Trojan horse benchmark via optimal creation and placement of malicious circuitry (SW, KL, FK, MP), pp. 90–95.
- DAC-2011-PotkonjakMNW #architecture #difference
- Differential public physically unclonable functions: architecture and applications (MP, SM, AN, SW), pp. 242–247.
- DAC-2011-WeiP #security #using
- Integrated circuit security techniques using variable supply voltage (SW, MP), pp. 248–253.
- DAC-2010-WeiMP #hardware #security
- Gate-level characterization: foundations and hardware security applications (SW, SM, MP), pp. 222–227.