1 × USA
2 × France
Y.Hu X.Li Y.Xie G.Yan S.Pan B.Chen J.Song P.Xu Z.M.(.Jiang Y.Xu J.Ma G.Chen Ling Liang S.Li Lei Deng 0003 Pengfei Zuo Yu Ji 0002 Xinfeng Xie Y.Ding C.Liu T.Sherwood
voltag (2) thread (2) emerg (2) cost (2) base (2) architectur (1) substanti (1) framework (1) orchestr (1) approach (1)
Person: Xing Hu
Wrote 5 papers:
- DAC-2014-HuXMCHX #thread
- Thermal-Sustainable Power Budgeting for Dynamic Threading (XH, YX, JM, GC, YH, YX), p. 6.
- DATE-2013-HuYH0 #concurrent #low cost #multi #named #thread
- Orchestrator: a low-cost solution to reduce voltage emergencies for multi-threaded applications (XH, GY, YH, XL), pp. 208–213.
- DATE-2011-PanHHL #effectiveness
- A cost-effective substantial-impact-filter based method to tolerate voltage emergencies (SP, YH, XH, XL), pp. 311–315.
- ASE-2018-ChenSXHJ #approach #automation #execution #metric #test coverage
- An automated approach to estimating code coverage measures via execution logs (BC, JS, PX, XH, ZM(J), pp. 305–316.
- ASPLOS-2020-HuLL0Z0XDLSX #architecture #framework #learning #named
- DeepSniffer: A DNN Model Extraction Framework Based on Learning Architectural Hints (XH, LL, SL, LD0, PZ, YJ0, XX, YD, CL, TS, YX), pp. 385–399.