1 × Canada
1 × China
1 × South Korea
5 × USA
G.Mark S.P.Robertson M.Maruyama S.K.Douglas B.Al-Ani H.A.Faucett
support (3) sphere (3) public (3) polit (3) technolog (2) recoveri (2) environ (2) deliber (2) toward (2) resili (2)
Person: Bryan Semaan
Wrote 9 papers:
- CHI-2015-SemaanFRMD #design #interactive
- Designing Political Deliberation Environments to Support Interactions in the Public Sphere (BS, HAF, SPR, MM, SKD), pp. 3167–3176.
- CSCW-2015-SemaanFRMD #navigation #online
- Navigating Imagined Audiences: Motivations for Participating in the Online Public Sphere (BS, HAF, SPR, MM, SKD), pp. 1158–1169.
- CSCW-2014-MaruyamaRDSF #how #hybrid #twitter
- Hybrid media consumption: how tweeting during a televised political debate influences the vote decision (MM, SPR, SKD, BS, HAF), pp. 1422–1432.
- CSCW-2014-SemaanRDM #multi #social #social media #towards
- Social media supporting political deliberation across multiple public spheres: towards depolarization (BS, SPR, SKD, MM), pp. 1409–1421.
- CSCW-2012-SemaanM #towards
- “Facebooking” towards crisis recovery and beyond: disruption as an opportunity (BS, GM), pp. 27–36.
- CSCW-2011-SemaanM #trust
- Creating a context of trust with ICTs: restoring a sense of normalcy in the environment (BS, GM), pp. 255–264.
- Blogging in a region of conflict: supporting transition to recovery (BAA, GM, BS), pp. 1069–1078.
- Resilience through technology adoption: merging the old and the new in Iraq (GM, BAA, BS), pp. 689–698.
- CSCW-2008-MarkS #collaboration
- Resilience in collaboration: technology as a resource for new patterns of action (GM, BS), pp. 137–146.