1 × Germany
1 × United Kingdom
2 × USA
J.Duato H.Montaner C.Hernández H.Fröning X.Molero V.Santonja S.S.Mukherjee P.J.Bannon J.S.Emer S.Lang D.Webb
memori (2) motherboard (1) methodolog (1) irregular (1) character (1) algorithm (1) workstat (1) topolog (1) support (1) process (1)
Person: Federico Silla
Wrote 5 papers:
- CIKM-2011-MontanerSFD #clustering #database #named
- MEMSCALE: in-cluster-memory databases (HM, FS, HF, JD), pp. 2569–2572.
- DATE-2010-HernandezSD #process
- A methodology for the characterization of process variation in NoC links (CH, FS, JD), pp. 685–690.
- HPDC-2010-MontanerSD #low cost #memory management
- A practical way to extend shared memory support beyond a motherboard at low cost (HM, FS, JD), pp. 155–166.
- ASPLOS-2002-MukherjeeSBELW #algorithm #case study #comparative #pipes and filters
- A comparative study of arbitration algorithms for the Alpha 21364 pipelined router (SSM, FS, PJB, JSE, SL, DW), pp. 223–234.
- PDP-2001-MoleroSSD #network #on the
- On the Impact of Message Packetization in Networks of Workstations with Irregular Topology (XM, FS, VS, JD), pp. 3–10.