1 × Canada
1 × Sweden
1 × Taiwan
1 × USA
Q.Zhao Z.Cheng Y.Jiang Z.Chen Z.Zhong L.Xia Y.Zhao F.Song J.Ding B.Sun P.B.Luh Q.Jia Z.Jiang C.Song Y.Li Binruo Zhu R.Li Dianshan Han Zeyun Sun Saejin Moon Ziyang Gong Wenhong Yu
thermal (6) control (6) comfort (6) system (3) group (3) base (3) experiment (2) satisfact (2) environ (2) integr (2)
Person: Fulin Wang
Wrote 8 papers:
- CASE-2015-ZhaoCWCJZ #assessment
- Experimental assessment of a satisfaction based thermal comfort control for a group of occupants (QZ, ZC, FW, ZC, YJ, ZZ), pp. 15–20.
- Showcase for a satisfaction based group comfort control system (QZ, ZC, FW, ZC, YJ, ZZ), pp. 697–698.
- CASE-2014-ZhaoCWJD #case study
- Experimental study of group thermal comfort model (QZ, ZC, FW, YJ, JD), pp. 1075–1078.
- Integrated control of blind and lights in daily office environment (ZC, LX, QZ, YZ, FW, FS), pp. 587–592.
- CASE-2013-ZhaoZXCWS #framework
- A unified control framework of HVAC system for thermal and acoustic comforts in office building (YZ, QZ, LX, ZC, FW, FS), pp. 416–421.
- CASE-2010-SunLJJWS #energy
- An integrated control of shading blinds, natural ventilation, and HVAC systems for energy saving and human comfort (BS, PBL, QSJ, ZJ, FW, CS), pp. 7–14.
- CASE-2016-ChengZWCJL #case study #data mining #energy #fault #mining #using
- Case studies of fault diagnosis and energy saving in buildings using data mining techniques (ZC, QZ, FW, ZC, YJ, YL), pp. 646–651.
- CASE-2017-WangZLHSMGY #online #using
- Smart control of indoor thermal environment based on online learned thermal comfort model using infrared thermal imaging (FW, BZ, RL, DH, ZS, SM, ZG, WY), pp. 924–925.