1 × Canada
1 × China
1 × France
1 × Georgia
1 × South Korea
3 × USA
S.R.Fussell D.Cosley C.Lai A.Huang C.W.Yuan L.D.Setlock G.Gao Y.Lee W.Lin F.Cherng C.Sung J.King C.You K.Wang M.Huang Y.Chen C.Lin P.Ho P.Huang H.Chu
group (6) brainstorm (5) convers (4) translat (3) differ (3) onlin (3) use (3) communic (2) support (2) similar (2)
Person: Hao-Chuan Wang
Wrote 10 papers:
- CHI-2015-LeeLCWSK #education #interactive #online #social #using
- Using Time-Anchored Peer Comments to Enhance Social Interaction in Online Educational Videos (YCL, WCL, FYC, HCW, CYS, JTK), pp. 689–698.
- CHI-2015-YouWHCLHWHC #dependence #named
- SoberDiary: A Phone-based Support System for Assisting Recovery from Alcohol Dependence (CWY, KCW, MCH, YCC, CLL, PSH, HCW, PH, HHC), pp. 3839–3848.
- CHI-2014-WangL #communication #gesture #similarity #using
- Kinect-taped communication: using motion sensing to study gesture use and similarity in face-to-face and computer-mediated brainstorming (HCW, CTL), pp. 3205–3214.
- CSCW-2014-HuangWY #comprehension #online #social
- De-virtualizing social events: understanding the gap between online and offline participation for event invitations (AJH, HCW, CWY), pp. 436–448.
- CHI-2013-GaoWCF #experience
- Same translation but different experience: the effects of highlighting on machine-translated conversations (GG, HCW, DC, SRF), pp. 449–458.
- CSCW-2013-WangFC #idea
- Machine translation vs. common language: effects on idea exchange in cross-lingual groups (HCW, SRF, DC), pp. 935–944.
- CSCW-2011-WangFC #difference
- From diversity to creativity: stimulating group brainstorming with cultural differences and conversationally-retrieved pictures (HCW, SRF, DC), pp. 265–274.
- CSCW-2010-WangCF #idea #visual notation
- Idea expander: supporting group brainstorming with conversationally triggered visual thinking stimuli (HCW, DC, SRF), pp. 103–106.
- CSCW-2010-WangF #multi #online #similarity
- Groups in groups: conversational similarity in online multicultural multiparty brainstorming (HCW, SRF), pp. 351–360.
- CHI-2009-WangFS #adaptation #communication #difference
- Cultural difference and adaptation of communication styles in computer-mediated group brainstorming (HCW, SRF, LDS), pp. 669–678.