1 × Austria
1 × Georgia
2 × Canada
4 × USA
S.R.Fussell H.Wang S.Kayan C.Neuwirth R.E.Kraut C.W.Yuan D.Cosley S.B.Kiesler P.Scupelli
cultur (5) communic (3) instant (3) messag (3) collabor (2) context (2) effect (2) differ (2) face (2) understand (1)
Person: Leslie D. Setlock
Wrote 8 papers:
- CSCW-2013-YuanSCF #communication #comprehension #multi
- Understanding informal communication in multilingual contexts (CWY, LDS, DC, SRF), pp. 909–922.
- CHI-2011-SetlockF #communication #interactive
- Culture or fluency?: unpacking interactions between culture and communication medium (LDS, SRF), pp. 1137–1140.
- CSCW-2010-SetlockF #cost analysis #tool support #what
- What’s it worth to you?: the costs and affordances of CMC tools to asian and american users (LDS, SRF), pp. 341–350.
- CHI-2009-WangFS #adaptation #communication #difference
- Cultural difference and adaptation of communication styles in computer-mediated group brainstorming (HCW, SRF, LDS), pp. 669–678.
- CSCW-2006-KayanFS #difference #using
- Cultural differences in the use of instant messaging in Asia and North America (SK, SRF, LDS), pp. 525–528.
- CHI-2004-FussellKSS #multi
- Effects of instant messaging on the management of multiple project trajectories (SRF, SBK, LDS, PS), pp. 191–198.
- Taking it out of context: collaborating within and across cultures in face-to-face settings and via instant messaging (LDS, SRF, CN), pp. 604–613.
- CHI-2003-FussellSK #collaboration #physics #video
- Effects of head-mounted and scene-oriented video systems on remote collaboration on physical tasks (SRF, LDS, REK), pp. 513–520.