1 × Canada
1 × Finland
1 × Italy
1 × South Africa
1 × Spain
1 × The Netherlands
4 × USA
R.L.Nord S.Bellomo N.A.Ernst P.Kruchten N.Brown R.S.Sangwan J.Delange S.J.Carrière R.Kazman M.Shaw J.D.Herbsleb M.Gonzalez-Rojas M.Pais J.A.D.Pace A.Gurfinkel S.Chaki I.Gorton E.Lim M.A.Gonzalez P.H.Feiler Luke Thomas
architectur (6) design (3) manag (3) technic (2) softwar (2) practic (2) measur (2) depend (2) balanc (2) what (2)
Person: Ipek Ozkaya
Facilitated 3 volumes:
Wrote 12 papers:
- ESEC-FSE-2015-ErnstBONG #technical debt
- Measure it? Manage it? Ignore it? software practitioners and technical debt (NAE, SB, IO, RLN, IG), pp. 50–60.
- ICSME-2014-BellomoENO #performance
- Evolutionary Improvements of Cross-Cutting Concerns: Performance in Practice (SB, NAE, RLN, IO), pp. 545–548.
- ICSE-2013-BellomoNO #agile #case study
- A study of enabling factors for rapid fielding: combined practices to balance speed and stability (SB, RLN, IO), pp. 982–991.
- ICSM-2013-NordOSDGK #architecture #using
- Variations on Using Propagation Cost to Measure Architecture Modifiability Properties (RLN, IO, RSS, JD, MAG, PK), pp. 400–403.
- WICSA-ECSA-2012-NordOKG #architecture #metric #technical debt
- In Search of a Metric for Managing Architectural Technical Debt (RLN, IO, PK, MGR), pp. 91–100.
- CSEET-2011-BrownNOKL #game studies
- Hard choice: A game for balancing strategy for agility (NB, RLN, IO, PK, EL), p. 553.
- WICSA-2011-BrownNOP #analysis #architecture #dependence #release planning
- Analysis and Management of Architectural Dependencies in Iterative Release Planning (NB, RLN, IO, MP), pp. 103–112.
- CSMR-2010-OzkayaPGC #architecture #evolution #requirements #using
- Using Architecturally Significant Requirements for Guiding System Evolution (IO, JADP, AG, SC), pp. 127–136.
- ICSE-2010-CarriereKO #architecture #framework
- A cost-benefit framework for making architectural decisions in a business context (SJC, RK, IO), pp. 149–157.
- ICSE-2005-ShawHO #design #education #re-engineering #what
- Deciding what to design: closing a gap in software engineering education (MS, JDH, IO), pp. 607–608.
- WICSA-2016-NordSDFTO #architecture #dependence
- Missed Architectural Dependencies: The Elephant in the Room (RLN, RSS, JD, PHF, LT, IO), pp. 41–50.
- ICSA-2017-ErnstBON #automation #design #tool support #what
- What to Fix? Distinguishing between Design and Non-design Rules in Automated Tools (NAE, SB, IO, RLN), pp. 165–168.