1 × Canada
1 × Italy
3 × USA
G.Golovchinsky M.Czerwinski T.Turner D.Avrahami A.Dunnigan S.M.Branham S.Carter G.Smith G.G.Robertson A.Xu E.G.Rieffel W.v.Melle P.Qvarfordt M.Back W.T.Baker B.P.Bailey D.S.Tan K.M.Inkpen
communic (3) whiteboard (2) workplac (2) support (2) softwar (2) team (2) understand (1) technolog (1) impromptu (1) framework (1)
Person: Jacob T. Biehl
Wrote 6 papers:
- CSCW-2015-BiehlAD #communication #comprehension
- Not Really There: Understanding Embodied Communication Affordances in Team Perception and Participation (JTB, DA, AD), pp. 1567–1575.
- CHI-2012-XuBRTM #communication #how #learning #towards
- Learning how to feel again: towards affective workplace presence and communication technologies (AX, JTB, EGR, TT, WvM), pp. 839–848.
- CHI-2010-BranhamGCB #reuse
- Let’s go from the whiteboard: supporting transitions in work through whiteboard capture and reuse (SMB, GG, SC, JTB), pp. 75–84.
- CHI-2010-TurnerQBGB #communication
- Exploring the workplace communication ecology (TT, PQ, JTB, GG, MB), pp. 841–850.
- CHI-2008-BiehlBBTIC #collaboration #development #evaluation #framework #interactive #multi #named
- Impromptu: a new interaction framework for supporting collaboration in multiple display environments and its field evaluation for co-located software development (JTB, WTB, BPB, DST, KMI, MC), pp. 939–948.
- CHI-2007-BiehlCSR #named #visual notation
- FASTDash: a visual dashboard for fostering awareness in software teams (JTB, MC, GS, GGR), pp. 1313–1322.