1 × South Korea
4 × Canada
5 × USA
S.E.Hudson ∅ J.Fogarty J.T.Biehl A.Dunnigan B.Y.Lim A.K.Dey S.R.Fussell F.Iannacci E.Turnquist S.N.Patel C.G.Atkeson J.Forlizzi S.B.Kiesler J.C.Lee J.Yang
communic (4) respons (3) predict (3) instant (3) messag (3) effect (3) interrupt (2) intellig (2) perform (2) percept (2)
Person: Daniel Avrahami
Wrote 10 papers:
- CHI-2015-Avrahami #performance
- The Effect of Edge Targets on Touch Performance (DA), pp. 1837–1846.
- CSCW-2015-BiehlAD #communication #comprehension
- Not Really There: Understanding Embodied Communication Affordances in Team Perception and Participation (JTB, DA, AD), pp. 1567–1575.
- CHI-2011-IannacciTAP #feedback #interactive #multi #physics
- The haptic laser: multi-sensation tactile feedback for at-a-distance physical space perception and interaction (FI, ET, DA, SNP), pp. 2047–2050.
- CHI-2009-LimDA #why
- Why and why not explanations improve the intelligibility of context-aware intelligent systems (BYL, AKD, DA), pp. 2119–2128.
- CSCW-2008-AvrahamiFH #communication #latency
- IM waiting: timing and responsiveness in semi-synchronous communication (DA, SRF, SEH), pp. 285–294.
- CHI-2007-AvrahamiFH #bias #estimation
- Biases in human estimation of interruptibility: effects and implications for practice (DA, JF, SEH), pp. 50–60.
- CHI-2006-AvrahamiH #communication #latency #modelling #predict
- Responsiveness in instant messaging: predictive models supporting inter-personal communication (DA, SEH), pp. 731–740.
- CSCW-2006-AvrahamiH #communication #predict
- Communication characteristics of instant messaging: effects and predictions of interpersonal relationships (DA, SEH), pp. 505–514.
- CSCW-2004-AvrahamiH #latency #named #performance
- QnA: augmenting an instant messaging client to balance user responsiveness and performance (DA, SEH), pp. 515–518.
- CHI-2003-HudsonFAAFKLY #predict
- Predicting human interruptibility with sensors: a Wizard of Oz feasibility study (SEH, JF, CGA, DA, JF, SBK, JCL, JY), pp. 257–264.