1 × Canada
1 × China
1 × France
1 × South Korea
2 × USA
V.Wulf D.Randall V.Pipek M.Atam G.P.Yerousis K.Aal G.Stevens S.Saeed J.Meurer M.Stein K.Misaki T.v.Rekowski D.W.Randall I.A.Kteish K.Schubert
social (4) palestinian (2) studi (2) mobil (2) media (2) case (2) use (2) framework (1) tunisian (1) rideshar (1)
Person: Markus Rohde
Wrote 6 papers:
- CHI-2015-YerousisARRRW #bound
- Computer-Enabled Project Spaces: Connecting with Palestinian Refugees across Camp Boundaries (GPY, KA, TvR, DWR, MR, VW), pp. 3749–3758.
- CHI-2014-MeurerSRRW #dependence #mobile #social
- Social dependency and mobile autonomy: supporting older adults’ mobility with ridesharing ict (JM, MS, DR, MR, VW), pp. 1923–1932.
- CHI-2013-WulfAKASRYR #social #social media
- Fighting against the wall: social media use by political activists in a Palestinian village (VW, KA, IAK, MA, KS, MR, GPY, DR), pp. 1979–1988.
- CSCW-2013-WulfMARR #social #social media
- “On the ground” in Sidi Bouzid: investigating social media use during the Tunisian revolution (VW, KM, MA, DR, MR), pp. 1409–1418.
- CSCW-2011-WulfRPS #case study #design #framework #research
- Engaging with practices: design case studies as a research framework in CSCW (VW, MR, VP, GS), pp. 505–512.
- CHI-2010-SaeedPRW #case study #social
- Managing nomadic knowledge: a case study of the European social forum (SS, VP, MR, VW), pp. 537–546.