1 × France
2 × Canada
4 × USA
V.Wulf M.Rohde M.Rouncefield R.Bentley J.A.Hughes D.Shapiro M.Stein M.Twidale M.Atam C.Müller C.Neufeldt J.Meurer K.Misaki S.Draxler G.Stevens A.Boden T.Rodden P.Sawyer I.Sommerville K.Aal I.A.Kteish K.Schubert G.P.Yerousis
social (4) system (3) design (3) ethnographi (2) support (2) develop (2) mobil (2) media (2) tool (2) care (2)
Person: David Randall
Wrote 9 papers:
- CHI-2014-MeurerSRRW #dependence #mobile #social
- Social dependency and mobile autonomy: supporting older adults’ mobility with ridesharing ict (JM, MS, DR, MR, VW), pp. 1923–1932.
- CHI-2013-WulfAKASRYR #social #social media
- Fighting against the wall: social media use by political activists in a Palestinian village (VW, KA, IAK, MA, KS, MR, GPY, DR), pp. 1979–1988.
- CSCW-2013-WulfMARR #social #social media
- “On the ground” in Sidi Bouzid: investigating social media use during the Tunisian revolution (VW, KM, MA, DR, MR), pp. 1409–1418.
- CHI-2012-DraxlerSSBR #social #synthesis #tool support
- Supporting the social context of technology appropriation: on a synthesis of sharing tools and tool knowledge (SD, GS, MS, AB, DR), pp. 2835–2844.
- CHI-2012-MullerNRW #design
- ICT-development in residential care settings: sensitizing design to the life circumstances of the residents of a care home (CM, CN, DR, VW), pp. 2639–2648.
- CSCW-1996-RandallR #bound #development
- Ethnography and Systems Development: Bounding the Intersection (DR, MR), p. 5.
- CSCW-1994-TwidaleRB #evaluation
- Situated Evaluation for Cooperative Systems (MT, DR, RB), pp. 441–452.
- CSCW-1992-BentleyHRRSSS #design
- Ethnographically-Informed Systems Design for Air Traffic Control (RB, JAH, DR, TR, PS, DS, IS), pp. 123–129.
- CSCW-1992-HughesRS #design
- Faltering from Ethnography to Design (JAH, DR, DS), pp. 115–122.