1 × France
1 × Germany
1 × Italy
1 × Portugal
1 × Spain
1 × Sweden
1 × United Kingdom
J.Gal-Ezer M.Ben-Ari ∅ R.Taub O.Meerbaum-Salant O.Hazzan
reduct (4) think (4) comput (3) cours (3) undergradu (2) student (2) school (2) effect (2) algorithm (1) perspect (1)
Person: Michal Armoni
Wrote 8 papers:
- ITiCSE-2014-TaubBA #learning #physics
- The effect of computer science on the learning of computational physics (RT, MBA, MA), p. 352.
- ITiCSE-2011-Meerbaum-SalantAB #programming
- Habits of programming in scratch (OMS, MA, MBA), pp. 168–172.
- ITiCSE-2009-TaubBA #student
- The effect of CS unplugged on middle-school students’ views of CS (RT, MBA, MA), pp. 99–103.
- ITiCSE-2008-Armoni #algorithm
- Reductive thinking in a quantitative perspective: the case of the algorithm course (MA), pp. 53–57.
- Reductive thinking in undergraduate CS courses (MA, JGE, OH), pp. 133–137.
- Reductive thinking in undergraduate CS courses (MA, JGE), p. 362.
- ITiCSE-2004-Armoni #education #how #question
- Reductive thinking: how to teach it? (MA), p. 280.
- ITiCSE-2004-ArmoniG #modelling #on the #student
- On the achievements of high school students studying computational models (MA, JGE), pp. 17–21.