2 × Canada
4 × USA
M.Czerwinski G.Mark S.T.Iqbal A.Hoff K.Inkpen A.Roseway M.Chetty A.J.B.Brush B.Meyers H.Du K.Luther S.Counts K.B.Stecher J.T.Barksdale G.Venolia
video (4) asynchron (2) workplac (2) tempor (2) onlin (2) focus (2) face (2) understand (1) friendship (1) scientist (1)
Person: Paul Johns
Wrote 7 papers:
- CSCW-2015-MarkICJ #multi
- Focused, Aroused, but so Distractible: Temporal Perspectives on Multitasking and Communications (GM, STI, MC, PJ), pp. 903–916.
- CHI-2014-MarkICJ #online #process
- Bored mondays and focused afternoons: the rhythm of attention and online activity in the workplace (GM, STI, MC, PJ), pp. 3025–3034.
- CSCW-2014-MarkICJ #facebook
- Capturing the mood: facebook and face-to-face encounters in the workplace (GM, STI, MC, PJ), pp. 1082–1094.
- CHI-2012-InkpenDRHJ #video
- Video kids: augmenting close friendships with asynchronous video conversations in videopal (KI, HD, AR, AH, PJ), pp. 2387–2396.
- CSCW-2012-BarksdaleICHJRV #distributed #thread #video
- Video threads: asynchronous video sharing for temporally distributed teams (JTB, KI, MC, AH, PJ, AR, GV), pp. 1101–1104.
- CHI-2009-ChettyBMJ #comprehension #power management
- It’s not easy being green: understanding home computer power management (MC, AJBB, BM, PJ), pp. 1033–1042.
- CHI-2009-LutherCSHJ #collaboration #named #online
- Pathfinder: an online collaboration environment for citizen scientists (KL, SC, KBS, AH, PJ), pp. 239–248.