1 × Israel
1 × Italy
1 × Lithuania
1 × Portugal
1 × Spain
2 × United Kingdom
M.Goldweber ∅ E.Carniani M.Melletti T.Jonjic M.Morsiani
emul (4) support (3) project (3) network (2) hardwar (2) system (2) comput (2) teach (2) oper (2) understand (1)
Person: Renzo Davoli
Facilitated 1 volumes:
Wrote 8 papers:
- The JaeOS Project and the μARM Emulator (MM, MG, RD), pp. 3–8.
- ITiCSE-2012-GoldweberDJ #hardware #operating system #using
- Supporting operating systems projects using the μMPS2 hardware simulator (MG, RD, TJ), pp. 63–68.
- SAC-2012-DavoliG #api #multi #named #stack
- msocket: multiple stack support for the berkeley socket API (RD, MG), pp. 588–593.
- ITiCSE-2008-GoldweberD #named #network
- VDE: an emulation environment for supporting computer networking courses (MG, RD), pp. 138–142.
- ITiCSE-2005-DavoliG #education
- Virtual square (V2) in computer science education (RD, MG), pp. 301–305.
- ITiCSE-2005-GoldweberDM #hardware
- The Kaya OS project and the muMPS hardware emulator (MG, RD, MM), pp. 49–53.
- ITiCSE-2004-Davoli #education #linux #operating system
- Teaching operating systems administration with user mode linux (RD), pp. 112–116.
- ITiCSE-2001-CarnianiD #comprehension #education #network
- The NetWire emulator: a tool for teaching and understanding networks (EC, RD), pp. 153–156.