1 × Canada
1 × The Netherlands
4 × USA
L.M.Berlin V.L.O'Day C.Wharton D.Akers M.Simpson T.Winograd S.Rao J.Chen R.Boardman J.Bradford M.Franzke J.R.Miller K.Uyeda A.Paepcke
interfac (2) problem (2) inform (2) user (2) issu (2) walkthrough (1) comparison (1) recommend (1) apprentic (1) techniqu (1)
Person: Robin Jeffries
Facilitated 1 volumes:
Wrote 7 papers:
- CHI-2009-AkersSJW #problem #undo #usability
- Undo and erase events as indicators of usability problems (DA, MS, RJ, TW), pp. 659–668.
- HCI-NT-2009-RaoCJB #concurrent #exclamation #how #people
- “You’ve Got IMs!” How People Manage Concurrent Instant Messages (SR, JC, RJ, RB), pp. 500–509.
- INTERCHI-1993-BerlinJOPW #design #memory management #using
- Where did you put it? Issues in the design and use of a group memory (LMB, RJ, VLO, AP, CW), pp. 23–30.
- INTERCHI-1993-ODayJ #how
- Orienteering in an information landscape: how information seekers get from here to there (VLO, RJ), pp. 438–445.
- CHI-1992-WhartonBJF #case study #experience #recommendation #user interface
- Applying cognitive walkthroughs to more complex user interfaces: experiences, issues, and recommendations (CW, JB, RJ, MF), pp. 381–388.
- CSCW-1992-BerlinJ #collaboration #learning #problem
- Consultants and Apprentices: Observations about Learning and Collaborative Problem Solving (LMB, RJ), pp. 130–137.
- CHI-1991-JeffriesMWU #comparison #evaluation #user interface
- User interface evaluation in the real world: a comparison of four techniques (RJ, JRM, CW, KU), pp. 119–124.