1 × Canada
4 × USA
G.Fung Y.Yan J.G.Dy K.Achan B.J.Frey S.Yu S.Krishnan R.B.Rao C.Dehing-Oberije P.Lambin
learn (3) code (2) relationship (1) neighborhood (1) structur (1) regress (1) program (1) privaci (1) preserv (1) leverag (1)
Person: Rómer Rosales
Wrote 5 papers:
- ICML-2011-YanRFD #learning
- Active Learning from Crowds (YY, RR, GF, JGD), pp. 1161–1168.
- KDD-2010-YanFDR #classification
- Medical coding classification by leveraging inter-code relationships (YY, GF, JGD, RR), pp. 193–202.
- KDD-2008-YuFRKRDL #analysis #privacy
- Privacy-preserving cox regression for survival analysis (SY, GF, RR, SK, RBR, CDO, PL), pp. 1034–1042.
- KDD-2006-RosalesF #learning #linear #metric #programming
- Learning sparse metrics via linear programming (RR, GF), pp. 367–373.
- ICML-2004-RosalesAF #clustering #learning #using
- Learning to cluster using local neighborhood structure (RR, KA, BJF).