J.R.Miller D.W.Yoas M.Helf B.J.Howe A.Girton G.W.Hislop J.J.Ekstrom H.J.C.Ellis
develop (3) inform (3) technolog (2) capston (2) profession (1) implement (1) communiti (1) agreement (1) question (1) industri (1)
Person: Sandra Gorka
Wrote 6 papers:
- SIGITE-2014-GorkaHM #community #implementation
- Implementing a living-learning community in information technology (SG, MH, JRM), pp. 153–158.
- Answering the question: “Where can I work after I graduate?” (SG, JRM), pp. 87–88.
- SIGITE-2012-GirtonGMY #development #overview #perspective #student #using
- Using student professional development planning to inform program review (AG, SG, JRM, DWY), pp. 71–74.
- SIGITE-2012-HislopEEG #case study #experience #named
- Panel: capstone experiences for information technology (GWH, JJE, HJCE, SG), pp. 111–112.
- SIGITE-2011-GorkaMY #approach
- A competency based approach to developing articulation agreements in computing (SG, JRM, DWY), pp. 129–132.
- SIGITE-2007-GorkaMH #industrial
- Developing realistic capstone projects in conjunction with industry (SG, JRM, BJH), pp. 27–32.