1 × Finland
2 × France
R.Duley D.Veal D.T.Shaw A.Sutharshan G.Kohli P.Charlesworth
profession (2) softwar (2) tradit (2) engin (2) partnership (1) australian (1) technolog (1) implement (1) teamwork (1) progress (1)
Person: Stanislaw P. Maj
Wrote 7 papers:
- ICEIS-v3-2003-SutharshanMK #design #difference #implementation
- Implementing User Centred Partnership Design — Change in Attitude Made a Difference (AS, SPM, GK), pp. 456–461.
- ICEIS-v4-2003-MajS #flexibility #identification #scalability
- Scalable and Flexible Electronic Identification (SPM, DTS), pp. 335–339.
- Cutting Hacking: Breaking from Tradition (RD, SPM), pp. 224–233.
- CSEET-2001-DuleyMV #industrial #trust
- Teamwork and Trust: Universities, industry and the professional software engineer (RD, SPM, DV), pp. 153–161.
- CSEET-2001-DuleyVM #experience
- Educating Professional Software Engineers: Pathways and Progress in the Australian Experience (RD, DV, SPM), pp. 213–220.
- CSEET-2000-DuleyM #education #student
- Did We Really Teach That?: A Glimpse of Things Students (Don’t) Learn from Traditional CS1 (RD, SPM), pp. 237–245.
- ITiCSE-2000-MajVC #question
- Is computer technology taught upside down? (SPM, DV, PC), pp. 140–143.