1 × Portugal
1 × Sweden
2 × USA
requir (3) introduc (2) engin (2) activ (2) unfamiliar (1) undergradu (1) stakehold (1) mindstorm (1) fundament (1) children (1)
Person: Stephanie Ludi
Wrote 4 papers:
- LCT-2015-Ludi #programming
- A Tablet-Based Lego Mindstorms Programming Environment for Children (SL), pp. 106–114.
- RE-2014-AlkhaniferL #design #elicitation #requirements #towards #visual notation
- Towards a situation awareness design to improve visually impaired orientation in unfamiliar buildings: Requirements elicitation study (AA, SL), pp. 23–32.
- ICSE-2007-Ludi #requirements
- Introducing Accessibility Requirements through External Stakeholder Utilization in an Undergraduate Requirements Engineering Course (SL), pp. 736–743.
- ITiCSE-2005-Ludi #process #re-engineering #student
- Active-learning activities that introduce students to software engineering fundamentals (SL), pp. 128–132.