1 × China
1 × Italy
2 × USA
R.Bareiss C.Péraire ∅ F.Ji E.P.Katz M.A.Ardis S.Bohner D.Fairley D.J.Frailey T.B.Hilburn G.W.Hislop
softwar (3) project (2) graduat (2) result (2) engin (2) craftsmanship (1) curriculum (1) introduct (1) waterfal (1) transfer (1)
Person: Todd Sedano
Wrote 6 papers:
- CSEET-2015-SedanoP #experience #student #using
- Enhancing Student Experience in Team-Based Project Courses Using Essence Reflection Meetings (TS, CP), pp. 10–12.
- CSEET-2013-ArdisBFFHHS #re-engineering #roadmap
- Recent Trends in Graduate Software Engineering (MAA, SB, DF, DJF, TBH, GWH, TS), pp. 351–355.
- A Gentle Introduction to Learn by Doing (RB, TS), pp. 81–84.
- CSEET-2012-BareissSK #education #re-engineering
- Changes in Transferable Knowledge Resulting from Study in a Graduate Software Engineering Curriculum (RB, TS, EPK), pp. 3–12.
- CSEET-2012-Sedano #education #towards
- Towards Teaching Software Craftsmanship (TS), pp. 95–99.
- CSEET-2011-JiS #programming
- Comparing extreme programming and Waterfall project results (FJ, TS), pp. 482–486.