2 × USA
Keyu Ruan L.Li B.Ye X.Zhou W.Mao J.Li S.Deng J.Bian X.Yang Y.Zhao
reconstruct (1) asynchron (1) structur (1) procedur (1) approach (1) unknown (1) traffic (1) sequenc (1) satisfi (1) predict (1)
Person: Weimin Wu
Wrote 3 papers:
- CASE-2013-YeWZML #approach #network #optimisation #predict #scalability
- A signal split optimization approach based on model predictive control for large-scale urban traffic networks (BLY, WW, XZ, WJM, JL), pp. 904–909.
- DAC-2007-DengBWYZ #named #performance #satisfiability #using
- EHSAT: An Efficient RTL Satisfiability Solver Using an Extended DPLL Procedure (SD, JB, WW, XY, YZ), pp. 588–593.
- CASE-2016-RuanWL #petri net #re-engineering #sequence
- Reconstruction of unknown Petri net structures from asynchronous observations of token change sequences (KR, WW, LL), pp. 1049–1054.