1 × France
1 × Germany
1 × Italy
1 × Portugal
1 × Sweden
1 × United Kingdom
J.E.Moström R.McCartney K.Sanders C.Zander M.Thuné M.Laakso M.Lopez A.Sarkar P.Kinnunen N.Thota A.Nylén J.Sheard L.Malmi M.Ratcliffe J.Boustedt L.Thomas
concept (3) comput (3) perspect (2) student (2) scienc (2) phenomenograph (1) relationship (1) transform (1) threshold (1) strategi (1)
Person: Anna Eckerdal
Wrote 6 papers:
- ITiCSE-2014-EckerdalKTNSM #education #learning
- Teaching and learning with MOOCs: computing academics’ perspectives and engagement (AE, PK, NT, AN, JS, LM), pp. 9–14.
- ITiCSE-2011-EckerdalLLS #concept #perspective #programming
- Relationship between text and action conceptions of programming: a phenomenographic and quantitative perspective (AE, MJL, ML, AS), pp. 33–37.
- ITiCSE-2009-MostromBEMSTZ #student
- Computer science student transformations: changes and causes (JEM, JB, AE, RM, KS, LT, CZ), pp. 181–185.
- ITiCSE-2007-McCartneyEMSZ #student
- Successful students’ strategies for getting unstuck (RM, AE, JEM, KS, CZ), pp. 156–160.
- ITiCSE-2006-EckerdalMMRSZ #concept #education
- Putting threshold concepts into context in computer science education (AE, RM, JEM, MR, KS, CZ), pp. 103–107.
- ITiCSE-2005-EckerdalT #concept #java
- Novice Java programmers’ conceptions of “object” and “class”, and variation theory (AE, MT), pp. 89–93.