1 × France
1 × Germany
1 × Greece
1 × Italy
1 × Portugal
1 × Turkey
2 × United Kingdom
T.Vilner T.Benaya J.Gal-Ezer S.Tavor D.Shahak M.Herman
scienc (4) comput (4) teach (4) workshop (3) studi (3) cours (3) greenfoot (2) school (2) gender (2) differ (2)
Person: Ela Zur
Wrote 12 papers:
- ITiCSE-2011-VilnerZT #education #inheritance #using
- Using greenfoot in teaching inheritance in CS1 (TV, EZ, ST), p. 342.
- ITiCSE-2011-VilnerZT11a #case study
- Integrating greenfoot into CS1: a case study (TV, EZ, ST), p. 350.
- ITiCSE-2010-BenayaHSZ #education
- Individual and group seminars and workshops in the computer science curriculum (TB, MH, DS, EZ), pp. 53–57.
- ITiCSE-2009-Gal-EzerSZ #gender
- Computer science issues in high school: gender and more... (JGE, DS, EZ), pp. 278–282.
- The professor on your PC: a virtual CS1 course (JGE, TV, EZ), pp. 191–195.
- ITiCSE-2007-BenayaZ #comprehension #java #thread
- Understanding threads in an advanced java course (TB, EZ), p. 323.
- ITiCSE-2007-VilnerZG #case study #concept #object-oriented #paradigm
- Fundamental concepts of CS1: procedural vs. object oriented paradigm — a case study (TV, EZ, JGE), pp. 171–175.
- ITiCSE-2006-VilnerZ #difference #gender
- Once she makes it, she is there: gender differences in computer science study (TV, EZ), pp. 227–231.
- ITiCSE-2005-BenayaZ #education #java #programming
- Advanced programming in java workshop: teaching methodology (TB, EZ), p. 348.
- ITiCSE-2004-BenayaZ #question #student
- Can students improve their undergraduate schievements and get accepted to graduate school? (TB, EZ), p. 246.
- ITiCSE-2004-ZurV #education
- Teaching certificate in computer science: didactics workshop (EZ, TV), p. 240.
- ITiCSE-2003-Gal-EzerVZ #algorithm #approach #education #performance
- Teaching algorithm efficiency in a CS1 course SBTa different approach (JGE, TV, EZ), p. 256.