1 × France
2 × Canada
5 × USA
∅ M.D.Greenberg J.Hui S.Dow A.Wong S.Lewis M.Dontcheva R.C.Miller H.Zhang E.Gilbert P.Bao D.Gergle D.Hoffman A.Kittur J.V.Nickerson M.S.Bernstein A.D.Shaw J.Zimmerman M.Lease J.Horton
brainstorm (2) crowdfund (2) improvis (2) learn (2) crowd (2) work (2) use (2) understand (1) experienc (1) communiti (1)
Person: Elizabeth Gerber
Wrote 9 papers:
- CHI-2014-GreenbergG #learning #online
- Learning to fail: experiencing public failure online through crowdfunding (MDG, EG), pp. 581–590.
- CSCW-2014-HuiGG #community #comprehension
- Understanding the role of community in crowdfunding work (JH, MDG, EG), pp. 62–74.
- CSCW-2014-MillerZGG #collaboration #learning #people #research
- Pair research: matching people for collaboration, learning, and productivity (RCM, HZ, EG, EG), pp. 1043–1048.
- CHI-2013-DowGW #case study #using
- A pilot study of using crowds in the classroom (SD, EG, AW), pp. 227–236.
- CSCW-2013-KitturNBGSZLH #future of
- The future of crowd work (AK, JVN, MSB, EG, ADS, JZ, ML, JH), pp. 1301–1318.
- Affective computational priming and creativity (SL, MD, EG), pp. 735–744.
- CHI-2010-BaoGGH #named #topic
- Momentum: getting and staying on topic during a brainstorm (PB, EG, DG, DH), pp. 1233–1236.
- CHI-2009-Gerber #effectiveness #using
- Using improvisation to enhance the effectiveness of brainstorming (EG), pp. 97–104.
- CHI-2007-Gerber #design
- Improvisation principles and techniques for design (EG), pp. 1069–1072.