1 × China
1 × Germany
1 × Korea
1 × Sweden
1 × The Netherlands
3 × USA
Z.Ma W.Shao H.B.K.Tan Z.Niu Z.Xu Y.Zou L.Jiang H.Jiang Y.Jiang L.Zhang N.Niu T.Bhowmik N.Stoll S.Junginger K.Thurow Y.Liu T.Davies Z.Chen C.Karlsson G.Li Y.Lemrabet N.Benkeltoum M.Bigand J.P.Bourey F.Lu Y.Jian Y.Zhou Z.Jiang L.Yang
base (4) refactor (3) learn (3) approach (2) requir (2) enabl (2) bioinformat (1) understand (1) undergradu (1) recommend (1)
Person: Hui Liu
Wrote 12 papers:
- RE-2014-NiuBLN #refactoring #requirements
- Traceability-enabled refactoring for managing just-in-time requirements (NN, TB, HL, ZN), pp. 133–142.
- CASE-2012-LiuSJT #automation #hybrid #mobile
- A Floyd-Dijkstra hybrid application for mobile robot path planning in life science automation (HL, NS, SJ, KT), pp. 279–284.
- SEKE-2012-LiuMLS #analysis #non-functional #specification
- Risk-driven Non-functional Requirement Analysis and Specification (YL, ZM, HL, WS), pp. 55–60.
- Business-IT Alignment and Organisation Agility Enabled by BPM and SOA Approaches Interplay (YL, HL, NB, MB, JPB), pp. 241–246.
- ITiCSE-2011-LuLJZJ #student
- A bioinformatics e-learning lab for undergraduate students (FL, HL, YJ, YZ, ZJ), p. 356.
- Algorithm-based recovery for HPL (TD, ZC, CK, HL), pp. 303–304.
- ESEC-FSE-2009-LiuYNMS #order #refactoring #smell
- Facilitating software refactoring with appropriate resolution order of bad smells (HL, LY, ZN, ZM, WS), pp. 265–268.
- ASE-2007-LiuLMS #quality #refactoring #scheduling
- Scheduling of conflicting refactorings to promote quality improvement (HL, GL, ZM, WS), pp. 489–492.
- ICSM-2006-LiuT #approach #comprehension #maintenance #validation
- An Approach to Aid the Understanding and Maintenance of Input Validation (HL, HBKT), pp. 370–379.
- ASE-2018-LiuXZ #detection #learning
- Deep learning based feature envy detection (HL, ZX, YZ), pp. 385–396.
- ASE-2019-JiangLJ #how #machine learning #recommendation
- Machine Learning Based Recommendation of Method Names: How Far are We (LJ, HL, HJ), pp. 602–614.
- ESEC-FSE-2019-JiangLZ #semantics
- Semantic relation based expansion of abbreviations (YJ, HL, LZ), pp. 131–141.