1 × Denmark
1 × Finland
1 × Greece
1 × Lithuania
2 × United Kingdom
R.McDermott Å.Cajander I.Newman A.N.Pears T.Clear M.Z.Last X.Faulkner M.L.Hause M.Woodroffe I.Pirie C.Laxer V.L.Almstrum C.Erickson B.J.Klein L.Adams A.Goold O.Hazzan K.Lynch
student (5) collabor (2) project (2) scienc (2) intern (2) comput (2) group (2) epistemolog (1) structur (1) runeston (1)
Person: Mats Daniels
Facilitated 4 volumes:
Wrote 9 papers:
- ITiCSE-2015-McDermottDC #metric #student
- Perseverance Measures and Attainment in First Year Computing Science Students (RM, MD, ÅC), pp. 302–307.
- ITiCSE-2013-McDermottPCDL #student
- Investigation into the personal epistemology of computer science students (RM, IP, ÅC, MD, CL), pp. 231–236.
- ITiCSE-2003-AdamsDGHLN #challenge #education
- Challenges in teaching capstone courses (LA, MD, AG, OH, KL, IN), pp. 219–220.
- ITiCSE-2003-PearsD #research
- Structuring CSed research studies: connecting the pieces (ANP, MD), pp. 149–153.
- CSEET-2002-DanielsFN #student
- Open Ended Group Projects, Motivating Students and Preparing them for the “Real World” (MD, XF, IN), pp. 128–139.
- ITiCSE-2002-LastDHW #collaboration #learning #student
- Learning from students: continuous improvement in international collaboration (MZL, MD, MLH, MW), pp. 136–140.
- ITiCSE-2001-ClearD #effectiveness #question
- A cyber-icebreaker for an effective virtual group? (TC, MD), pp. 121–124.
- ITiCSE-2000-LastDAEK #collaboration #student
- An international student/faculty collaboration: the Runestone project (MZL, MD, VLA, CE, BJK), pp. 128–131.