1 × Denmark
1 × Poland
1 × Sweden
3 × United Kingdom
∅ M.Daniels A.Young D.Clarke K.Fisler M.Hauswirth S.Krishnamurthi J.G.Politz V.Tirronen T.Wrigstad K.Sanders M.Ahmadzadeh S.H.Edwards M.Goldweber C.Johnson R.Lister R.McCartney E.A.Patitsas J.Spacco
question (2) comput (2) group (2) repositori (1) canterburi (1) incorrect (1) techniqu (1) research (1) interact (1) icebreak (1)
Person: Tony Clear
Facilitated 1 volumes:
Wrote 9 papers:
- ITiCSE-WGR-2014-ClarkeCFHKPTW #bibliography #perspective
- In-Flow Peer Review (DC, TC, KF, MH, SK, JGP, VT, TW), pp. 59–79.
- ITiCSE-WGR-2013-SandersACEGJLMP #multi #repository
- The Canterbury QuestionBank: building a repository of multiple-choice CS1 and CS2 questions (KS, MA, TC, SHE, MG, CJ, RL, RM, EAP, JS), pp. 33–52.
- ITiCSE-WGR-2004-Clear #agile #student
- Students becoming political and “incorrect” through agile methods (TC), pp. 13–15.
- ITiCSE-2002-Clear #performance
- A diagnostic technique for addressing group performance in capstone projects (TC), p. 196.
- ITiCSE-2001-ClearD #effectiveness #question
- A cyber-icebreaker for an effective virtual group? (TC, MD), pp. 121–124.
- ITiCSE-2001-ClearY #question #research #rest
- Are computing educators and researchers different from the rest? (TC, AY), p. 173.
- ITiCSE-1999-Clear #collaboration #concept #education #interactive #learning
- A collaborative learning trial between New Zealand and Sweden-using Lotus Notes Domino in teaching the concepts of Human Computer Interaction (TC), pp. 111–114.