1 × China
1 × India
1 × Turkey
6 × USA
P.J.Nair M.A.Suleman Y.N.Patt C.Chou M.Franceschini ∅ Swamit S. Tannu V.Young J.Huang K.Schwan L.A.Lastras-Montaño B.Rajendran A.Seznec L.Lastras O.Mutlu
memori (4) write (4) read (4) perform (3) system (3) cach (3) thread (2) execut (2) effici (2) phase (2)
Person: Moinuddin K. Qureshi
Wrote 11 papers:
- ASPLOS-2015-YoungNQ #encryption #named
- DEUCE: Write-Efficient Encryption for Non-Volatile Memories (VY, PJN, MKQ), pp. 33–44.
- HPCA-2015-NairCRQ #latency #memory management
- Reducing read latency of phase change memory via early read and Turbo Read (PJN, CCC, BR, MKQ), pp. 309–319.
- VLDB-2015-HuangSQ14 #transaction
- NVRAM-aware Logging in Transaction Systems (JH, KS, MKQ), pp. 389–400.
- HPCA-2013-NairCQ #memory management
- A case for Refresh Pausing in DRAM memory systems (PJN, CCC, MKQ), pp. 627–638.
- HPCA-2011-QureshiSLF #detection #online
- Practical and secure PCM systems by online detection of malicious write streams (MKQ, AS, LL, MF), pp. 478–489.
- HPCA-2010-QureshiFL #performance
- Improving read performance of Phase Change Memories via Write Cancellation and Write Pausing (MKQ, MF, LALM), pp. 1–11.
- ASPLOS-2009-SulemanMQP #architecture #execution #manycore #symmetry
- Accelerating critical section execution with asymmetric multi-core architectures (MAS, OM, MKQ, YNP), pp. 253–264.
- HPCA-2009-Qureshi #adaptation #robust
- Adaptive Spill-Receive for robust high-performance caching in CMPs (MKQ), pp. 45–54.
- ASPLOS-2008-SulemanQP #concurrent #execution #multi #power management #thread
- Feedback-driven threading: power-efficient and high-performance execution of multi-threaded workloads on CMPs (MAS, MKQ, YNP), pp. 277–286.
- HPCA-2007-QureshiSP #capacity #word
- Line Distillation: Increasing Cache Capacity by Filtering Unused Words in Cache Lines (MKQ, MAS, YNP), pp. 250–259.
- ASPLOS-2019-TannuQ #policy #quantum #variability
- Not All Qubits Are Created Equal: A Case for Variability-Aware Policies for NISQ-Era Quantum Computers (SST, MKQ), pp. 987–999.