1 × France
3 × USA
H.Ishii R.Ballagas H.Raffle M.Spasojevic B.Hartmann A.Ricciardi T.Cardenas S.R.Klemmer D.Leithinger A.Olwal S.Luescher A.Hogge J.Lee G.Revelle H.Horii J.Go E.Reardon K.Mori J.Kaye
interact (2) chang (2) read (2) book (2) interfac (1) children (1) virtual (1) tangibl (1) distanc (1) display (1)
Person: Sean Follmer
Wrote 5 papers:
- CHI-2013-LeithingerFOLHLI #interactive #named #physics
- Sublimate: state-changing virtual and physical rendering to augment interaction with shape displays (DL, SF, AO, SL, AH, JL, HI), pp. 1441–1450.
- CHI-2012-FollmerI #named #tool support
- KidCAD: digitally remixing toys through tangible tools (SF, HI), pp. 2401–2410.
- CSCW-2012-FollmerBRSI #interactive #people #using
- People in books: using a FlashCam to become part of an interactive book for connected reading (SF, RB, HR, MS, HI), pp. 685–694.
- CHI-2010-HartmannFRCK #user interface
- d.note: revising user interfaces through change tracking, annotations, and alternatives (BH, SF, AR, TC, SRK), pp. 493–502.
- CHI-2010-RaffleBRHFGRMKS #distance #game studies #product line
- Family story play: reading with young children (and elmo) over a distance (HR, RB, GR, HH, SF, JG, ER, KM, JK, MS), pp. 1583–1592.