1 × Canada
1 × China
1 × Georgia
3 × USA
M.Spasojevic J.Kaye R.Ballagas L.Takayama M.G.Ames G.Revelle K.Mori E.Reardon H.Raffle H.Horii J.Blom D.Viswanathan K.Acharya R.Ahonius T.E.Dugan M.Sandberg S.Follmer K.Buza K.Cook N.Freed
famili (3) play (3) stori (2) mobil (2) sibl (2) read (2) understand (1) videochat (1) technolog (1) metaphor (1)
Person: Janet Go
Wrote 8 papers:
- CSCW-2013-BallagasDRMSGRS #artificial reality #interactive
- Electric agents: fostering sibling joint media engagement through interactive television and augmented reality (RB, TED, GR, KM, MS, JG, ER, MS), pp. 225–236.
- CSCW-2012-GoBS #game studies
- Brothers and sisters at play: exploring game play with siblings (JG, RB, MS), pp. 739–748.
- CSCW-2012-TakayamaG #mobile
- Mixing metaphors in mobile remote presence (LT, JG), pp. 495–504.
- CHI-2011-RaffleRMBBHKCFGS #chat #exclamation #product line #video
- Hello, is grandma there? let’s read! StoryVisit: family video chat and connected e-books (HR, GR, KM, RB, KB, HH, JK, KC, NF, JG, MS), pp. 1195–1204.
- CSCW-2011-AmesGKS #comprehension #social
- Understanding technology choices and values through social class (MGA, JG, JK, MS), pp. 55–64.
- CHI-2010-BlomVSGAA #mobile #safety #security
- Fear and the city: role of mobile services in harnessing safety and security in urban use contexts (JB, DV, MS, JG, KA, RA), pp. 1841–1850.
- CHI-2010-RaffleBRHFGRMKS #distance #game studies #product line
- Family story play: reading with young children (and elmo) over a distance (HR, RB, GR, HH, SF, JG, ER, KM, JK, MS), pp. 1583–1592.
- CSCW-2010-AmesGKS #network #product line
- Making love in the network closet: the benefits and work of family videochat (MGA, JG, JK, MS), pp. 145–154.