1 × France
1 × South Korea
2 × Canada
8 × USA
Q.V.Liao J.Chin S.Huang W.Dong T.G.Kannampallil B.P.Bailey ∅ W.D.Gray S.S.Mamidi R.Z.Moghaddam R.Kang C.Wagner P.Pirolli J.C.Zhao H.Zhang S.Zhao H.B.L.Duh A.Xu X.Yang H.Rao
social (5) effect (5) knowledg (4) search (4) inform (4) interact (3) expertis (3) exposur (3) differ (3) sourc (3)
Person: Wai-Tat Fu
Wrote 18 papers:
- CHI-2015-LiaoFM #all about
- It Is All About Perspective: An Exploration of Mitigating Selective Exposure with Aspect Indicators (QVL, WTF, SSM), pp. 1439–1448.
- CSCW-2015-ZhaoFZZD #online #social
- To Risk or Not to Risk?: Improving Financial Risk Taking of Older Adults by Online Social Information (JCZ, WTF, HZ, SZ, HBLD), pp. 95–104.
- Expert voices in echo chambers: effects of source expertise indicators on exposure to diverse opinions (QVL, WTF), pp. 2745–2754.
- CHI-2014-XuYRFHB #analysis #exclamation
- Show me the money!: an analysis of project updates during crowdfunding campaigns (AX, XY, HR, WTF, SWH, BPB), pp. 591–600.
- Can you hear me now?: mitigating the echo chamber effect by source position indicators (QVL, WTF), pp. 184–196.
- CHI-2013-HuangF #crowdsourcing #exclamation #social
- Don’t hide in the crowd!: increasing social transparency between peer workers improves crowdsourcing outcomes (SWH, WTF), pp. 621–630.
- CHI-2013-LiaoF #interactive #topic
- Beyond the filter bubble: interactive effects of perceived threat and topic involvement on selective exposure to information (QVL, WTF), pp. 2359–2368.
- CSCW-2013-HuangF #consistency #evaluation #reliability #using
- Enhancing reliability using peer consistency evaluation in human computation (SWH, WTF), pp. 639–648.
- CHI-2012-ChinF #difference #health #learning
- Age differences in exploratory learning from a health information website (JC, WTF), pp. 3031–3040.
- CHI-2012-LiaoWPF #comprehension #twitter
- Understanding experts’ and novices’ expertise judgment of twitter users (QVL, CW, PP, WTF), pp. 2461–2464.
- CHI-2012-MoghaddamBF #design #open source #user interface
- Consensus building in open source user interface design discussions (RZM, BPB, WTF), pp. 1491–1500.
- CSCW-2012-DongF #communication #why
- One piece at a time: why video-based communication is better for negotiation and conflict resolution (WD, WTF), pp. 167–176.
- CHI-2010-ChinF #difference #interactive #interface #performance
- Interactive effects of age and interface differences on search strategies and performance (JC, WTF), pp. 403–412.
- CHI-2010-DongF #difference #image
- Cultural difference in image tagging (WD, WTF), pp. 981–984.
- CHI-2010-KangFK #social
- Exploiting knowledge-in-the-head and knowledge-in-the-social-web: effects of domain expertise on exploratory search in individual and social search environments (RK, WTF, TGK), pp. 393–402.
- CHI-2009-ChinFK #adaptation #information management #interactive
- Adaptive information search: age-dependent interactions between cognitive profiles and strategies (JC, WTF, TGK), pp. 1683–1692.
- CSCW-2008-Fu #social
- The microstructures of social tagging: a rational model (WTF), pp. 229–238.
- Ignoring perfect knowledge in-the-world for imperfect knowledge in-the-head (WDG, WTF), pp. 112–119.