1 × Germany
1 × Portugal
1 × USA
1 × United Kingdom
∅ R.M.Keller Marianne de Laet J.Blevins A.Kearney E.Mullen E.Myers-Stanhope R.Shumba K.Ferguson-Boucher C.Taylor G.Franklin C.Turner C.Sande G.Acholonu R.Bace L.Hall
game (3) preliminari (1) cybersecur (1) recommend (1) metaphor (1) investig (1) teacher (1) softwar (1) project (1) problem (1)
Person: Elizabeth Sweedyk
Wrote 5 papers:
- ITiCSE-WGR-2013-ShumbaFSTFTSABH #recommendation #women
- Cybersecurity, women and minorities: findings and recommendations from a preliminary investigation (RS, KFB, ES, CT, GF, CT, CS, GA, RB, LH), pp. 1–14.
- CSEET-2011-Sweedyk #education #how #problem
- How middle school teachers solved our SE project problems (ES), pp. 449–453.
- ITiCSE-2011-BlevinsKMMS #game studies
- Muddy hill games (JB, AK, EM, EMS, ES), p. 395.
- ITiCSE-2005-SweedykK #game studies #re-engineering
- Fun and games: a new software engineering course (ES, RMK), pp. 138–142.
- DiGRA-2005-SweedykL #game studies #learning
- Games, Metaphor, and Learning (ES, MdL).