1 × Canada
1 × France
1 × South Korea
7 × USA
J.S.Olson S.E.McDaniel N.Bos A.Voida C.M.Hymes ∅ E.S.Veinott T.A.Finholt J.C.Magee D.K.Meader X.Fu M.Storrosten M.R.Carter D.Wang J.Zhang T.Nguyen L.Dunning D.Gergle Z.Wright J.Zheng
group (4) trust (3) work (3) mediat (2) editor (2) design (2) comput (2) video (2) remot (2) cloud (2)
Person: Gary M. Olson
Facilitated 4 volumes:
Wrote 13 papers:
- CHI-2015-WangOZNO #collaboration #named #visualisation
- DocuViz: Visualizing Collaborative Writing (DW, JSO, JZ, TN, GMO), pp. 1865–1874.
- CHI-2013-VoidaOO #challenge #in the cloud
- Turbulence in the clouds: challenges of cloud-based information work (AV, JSO, GMO), pp. 2273–2282.
- CHI-2012-VoidaBOOD #distributed
- Cross-cutting faultlines of location and shared identity in the intergroup cooperation of partially distributed groups (AV, NB, JSO, GMO, LD), pp. 3101–3110.
- CHI-2002-BosOGOW #development #trust
- Effects of four computer-mediated communications channels on trust development (NB, JSO, DG, GMO, ZW), pp. 135–140.
- CHI-2002-ZhengVBOO #process #social #trust
- Trust without touch: jumpstarting long-distance trust with initial social activities (JZ, ESV, NB, JSO, GMO), pp. 141–146.
- CHI-1999-VeinottOOF #video
- Video Helps Remote Work: Speakers Who Need to Negotiate Common Ground Benefit from Seeing Each Other (ESV, JSO, GMO, XF), pp. 302–309.
- CSCW-1996-FinholtOO #behaviour #evaluation
- Behavioral Evaluation of CSCW Technologies (TAF, GMO, JSO), p. 5.
- CSCW-1996-McDanielOM #identification #multi #thread
- Identifying and Analyzing Multiple Threads in Computer-Mediated and Face-to-Face Conversations (SEM, GMO, JCM), pp. 39–47.
- CHI-1995-OlsonOM #design #question #realtime #video #what
- What Mix of Video and Audio is Useful for Small Groups Doing Remote Real-Time Design Work? (JSO, GMO, DKM), pp. 362–368.
- CHI-1994-McDanielOO94a #human-computer #object-oriented
- Methods in search of methodology — combining HCI and object orientation (SEM, GMO, JSO), pp. 145–151.
- CSCW-1992-HymesO #editing #using
- Unblocking Brainstorming Through the Use of a Simple Group Editor (CMH, GMO), pp. 99–106.
- CSCW-1992-OlsonOSC #design #how
- How a Group-Editor Changes the Character of a Design Meeting as well as Its Outcome (JSO, GMO, MS, MRC), pp. 91–98.
- Cognitive science and machine intelligence laboratory, University of Michigan (GMO), pp. 151–152.