1 × France
1 × South Korea
1 × The Netherlands
10 × USA
2 × Canada
G.M.Olson N.Bos S.D.Teasley A.Voida E.S.Veinott E.Nilsen H.S.Jong N.Nan N.S.Shami B.Koehne P.C.Shih T.A.Finholt D.K.Meader S.E.McDaniel L.Covi M.S.Krishnan X.Fu P.G.Polson M.Storrosten M.R.Carter D.Wang J.Zhang T.Nguyen L.Dunning A.Cheshin D.Gergle Z.Wright J.Zheng S.Hoch E.W.Johnston K.Biolsi H.H.Rueter S.Mutter
group (6) colloc (4) remot (4) distribut (3) trust (3) work (3) team (3) partial (2) method (2) effect (2)
Person: Judith S. Olson
Facilitated 3 volumes:
Wrote 17 papers:
- CHI-2015-WangOZNO #collaboration #named #visualisation
- DocuViz: Visualizing Collaborative Writing (DW, JSO, JZ, TN, GMO), pp. 1865–1874.
- CHI-2013-VoidaOO #challenge #in the cloud
- Turbulence in the clouds: challenges of cloud-based information work (AV, JSO, GMO), pp. 2273–2282.
- CHI-2012-VoidaBOOD #distributed
- Cross-cutting faultlines of location and shared identity in the intergroup cooperation of partially distributed groups (AV, NB, JSO, GMO, LD), pp. 3101–3110.
- Remote and alone: coping with being the remote member on the team (BK, PCS, JSO), pp. 1257–1266.
- CHI-2006-BosONSHJ #distributed #question
- Collocation bindness in partially distributed groups: is there a downside to being collocated? (NB, JSO, NN, NSS, SH, EWJ), pp. 1313–1321.
- CSCW-2004-BosSOCN #distributed #simulation
- In-group/out-group effects in distributed teams: an experimental simulation (NB, NSS, JSO, AC, NN), pp. 429–436.
- CHI-2002-BosOGOW #development #trust
- Effects of four computer-mediated communications channels on trust development (NB, JSO, DG, GMO, ZW), pp. 135–140.
- CHI-2002-ZhengVBOO #process #social #trust
- Trust without touch: jumpstarting long-distance trust with initial social activities (JZ, ESV, NB, JSO, GMO), pp. 141–146.
- CSCW-2000-TeasleyCKO #how #question
- How does radical collocation help a team succeed? (SDT, LC, MSK, JSO), pp. 339–346.
- CHI-1999-VeinottOOF #video
- Video Helps Remote Work: Speakers Who Need to Negotiate Common Ground Benefit from Seeing Each Other (ESV, JSO, GMO, XF), pp. 302–309.
- CSCW-1996-FinholtOO #behaviour #evaluation
- Behavioral Evaluation of CSCW Technologies (TAF, GMO, JSO), p. 5.
- CSCW-1996-OlsonT #lessons learnt
- Groupware in the Wild: Lessons Learned from a Year of Virtual Collocation (JSO, SDT), pp. 419–427.
- CHI-1995-OlsonOM #design #question #realtime #video #what
- What Mix of Video and Audio is Useful for Small Groups Doing Remote Real-Time Design Work? (JSO, GMO, DKM), pp. 362–368.
- CHI-1994-McDanielOO94a #human-computer #object-oriented
- Methods in search of methodology — combining HCI and object orientation (SEM, GMO, JSO), pp. 145–151.
- INTERCHI-1993-NilsenJOBRM #learning #performance
- The growth of software skill: a longitudinal look at learning & performance (EN, HSJ, JSO, KB, HHR, SM), pp. 149–156.
- Method engineering: from data to model to practice (EN, HSJ, JSO, PGP), pp. 313–320.
- CSCW-1992-OlsonOSC #design #how
- How a Group-Editor Changes the Character of a Design Meeting as well as Its Outcome (JSO, GMO, MS, MRC), pp. 91–98.