1 × Greece
1 × Portugal
1 × Switzerland
1 × UK
∅ P.Hornsby M.Daniels X.Faulkner L.Adams A.Goold O.Hazzan K.Lynch
design (3) softwar (2) engin (2) reus (2) relationship (1) profession (1) construct (1) simplifi (1) challeng (1) approach (1)
Person: Ian Newman
Wrote 6 papers:
- ITiCSE-2003-AdamsDGHLN #challenge #education
- Challenges in teaching capstone courses (LA, MD, AG, OH, KL, IN), pp. 219–220.
- CSEET-2002-DanielsFN #student
- Open Ended Group Projects, Motivating Students and Preparing them for the “Real World” (MD, XF, IN), pp. 128–139.
- CSEET-2001-Newman #case study #education #re-engineering
- Observations on Relationships between Initial Professional Education for Software Engineering and Systems Engineering-A Case Study (IN), p. 172–?.
- ICEIS-v2-2001-HornsbyN #component #design #development #reuse
- Promoting Component-Based Software Development through Design Reuse (PH, IN), pp. 869–872.
- TOOLS-EUROPE-2001-HornsbyN #approach #migration #reuse
- Migrating to Reuse: The DesignMatcher Approach (PH, IN), pp. 78–84.
- ICEIS-2000-Newman #database #design #web
- Simplifying Database Design and Integrating it Into Dynamic Web Site Construction (IN), pp. 64–70.