1 × France
4 × USA
M.A.Breuer S.K.Gupta C.Njinda
bist (4) resourc (3) schedul (2) reduc (2) data (2) represent (1) structur (1) overhead (1) introduc (1) descript (1)
Person: Ishwar Parulkar
Wrote 5 papers:
- DAC-1998-ParulkarGB #behaviour
- Introducing Redundant Computations in a Behavior for Reducing BIST Resources (IP, SKG, MAB), pp. 548–553.
- DATE-1998-ParulkarGB #scheduling
- Scheduling and Module Assignment for Reducing Bist Resources (IP, SKG, MAB), pp. 66–73.
- DAC-1996-ParulkarGB #bound #data flow #graph
- Lower Bounds on Test Resources for Scheduled Data Flow Graphs (IP, SKG, MAB), pp. 143–148.
- DAC-1995-ParulkarGB #design
- Data Path Allocation for Synthesizing RTL Designs with Low BIST Area Overhead (IP, SKG, MAB), pp. 395–401.
- DAC-1994-ParulkarBN #representation
- Extraction of a High-level structural Representation from Circuit Descriptions with Applications to DFT/BIST (IP, MAB, CN), pp. 345–356.