1 × India
1 × Ireland
1 × Spain
1 × USA
K.Johnsgard ∅ D.Klapholtz A.B.Pyster D.Rosca W.M.Tepfenhart N.R.Mead T.B.Hilburn M.Ryan D.Shoemaker
softwar (5) engin (3) industri (2) success (2) program (2) curriculum (1) overview (1) special (1) project (1) graduat (1)
Person: James McDonald
Wrote 5 papers:
- CSEET-2009-KlapholtzMP #education #re-engineering
- The Graduate Software Engineering Reference Curriculum (GSwERC) (DK, JM, ABP), pp. 290–291.
- CSEET-2008-JohnsgardM #bibliography #programming #using
- Using Alice in Overview Courses to Improve Success Rates in Programming I (KJ, JM), pp. 129–136.
- CSEET-2007-MeadHMRS #on the #re-engineering #source code
- On the Feasibility of Specialization within Software Engineering Degree Programs (NRM, TBH, JM, MR, DS), pp. 362–366.
- CSEET-2003-RoscaTM #industrial
- In today’s software industry a software engineer is not only expected to successfully cope (DR, WMT, JM), pp. 129–139.
- CSEET-2000-McDonald #education #industrial #project management
- Teaching Software Project Management in Industrial and Academic Environments (JM), pp. 151–160.