1 × China
1 × Italy
2 × Canada
2 × USA
S.B.Kiesler I.Shklovski R.E.Kraut R.Zadeh A.D.Balakrishnan G.T.Almes J.P.Birnholtz I.T.Foster T.Hey B.Spencer
move (3) residenti (2) research (2) collabor (2) challeng (2) what (2) cyberinfrastructur (1) interdisciplinari (1) friendship (1) technolog (1)
Person: Jonathon N. Cummings
Wrote 6 papers:
- CHI-2011-ZadehBKC #challenge #design #what
- What’s in a move?: normal disruption and a design challenge (RZ, ADB, SBK, JNC), pp. 2897–2906.
- CSCW-2011-BalakrishnanKCZ #integration #matter #research #what #why
- Research team integration: what it is and why it matters (ADB, SBK, JNC, RZ), pp. 523–532.
- CHI-2008-ShklovskiKC #maintenance
- Keeping in touch by technology: maintaining friendships after a residential move (IS, REK, JNC), pp. 807–816.
- CSCW-2008-CummingsK #collaboration #distributed #experience #research
- Who collaborates successfully?: prior experience reduces collaboration barriers in distributed interdisciplinary research (JNC, SBK), pp. 437–446.
- CHI-2006-ShklovskiKC #internet
- Routine patterns of internet use & psychological well-being: coping with a residential move (IS, REK, JNC), pp. 969–978.
- CSCW-2004-AlmesCBFHS #challenge
- CSCW and cyberinfrastructure: opportunities and challenges (GTA, JNC, JPB, ITF, TH, BS), pp. 270–273.