1 × Korea
1 × Taiwan
1 × USA
H.C.Lau Francis Ngoc Hoang Long Nguyen Sean Shao Wei Lam E.C.L.Ming N.L.Ma W.H.Tan C.Wang Qi You Ng Boon Yew Ang Jerald Gan
improv (3) predict (2) patient (2) driven (2) depart (2) model (2) emerg (2) dynam (2) data (2) shipment (1)
Person: Kar Way Tan
Wrote 5 papers:
- CASE-2014-MingMT #optimisation
- Reducing carbon emission of ocean shipments by optimizing container size selection (ECLM, NLM, KWT), pp. 480–485.
- CASE-2013-TanTL #policy #resource management
- Improving patient length-of-stay in emergency department through dynamic resource allocation policies (KWT, WHT, HCL), pp. 984–989.
- CASE-2012-TanWL #queue
- Improving patient flow in emergency department through dynamic priority queue (KWT, CW, HCL), pp. 125–130.
- CASE-2019-TanNAGL #case study #data-driven #predict #scheduling
- Data-Driven Surgical Duration Prediction Model for Surgery Scheduling: A Case-Study for a Practice-Feasible Model in a Public Hospital (KWT, FNHLN, BYA, JG, SSWL), pp. 275–280.
- CASE-2019-TanNNL #data-driven #predict #process
- Data-Driven Decision-Support for Process Improvement through Predictions of Bed Occupancy Rates (KWT, QYN, FNHLN, SSWL), pp. 133–139.