1 × Canada
1 × China
1 × Korea
1 × Sweden
1 × Taiwan
3 × USA
H.Song S.D.Handoko D.T.Nguyen K.W.Tan H.Wang A.Kumar A.S.Aravamudhan A.Misra W.H.Tan C.Wang A.Gunawan K.M.Ng K.Poh S.Wang D.Lo L.Jiang Lucia
problem (4) inventori (2) deliveri (2) consolid (2) resourc (2) quadrat (2) patient (2) echelon (2) auction (2) system (2)
Person: Hoong Chuin Lau
Wrote 11 papers:
- CASE-2015-HandokoL #order #performance #privacy
- Efficient order sharing with privacy preservation via double auction with split delivery (SDH, HCL), pp. 69–74.
- CASE-2015-NguyenLK #composition #problem
- Decomposition techniques for urban consolidation problems (DTN, HCL, AK), pp. 57–62.
- CASE-2014-GunawanNPL #hybrid #metaheuristic #polynomial #problem
- Hybrid metaheuristics for solving the quadratic assignment problem and the generalized quadratic assignment problem (AG, KMN, KLP, HCL), pp. 119–124.
- An auction mechanism for the last-mile deliveries via urban consolidation centre (SDH, DTN, HCL), pp. 607–612.
- CASE-2013-AravamudhanML #estimation
- “Network-theoretic” queuing delay estimation in theme park attractions (ASA, AM, HCL), pp. 776–782.
- CASE-2013-TanTL #policy #resource management
- Improving patient length-of-stay in emergency department through dynamic resource allocation policies (KWT, WHT, HCL), pp. 984–989.
- CASE-2012-TanWL #queue
- Improving patient flow in emergency department through dynamic priority queue (KWT, CW, HCL), pp. 125–130.
- ASE-2011-WangLJLL #fault #locality #search-based
- Search-based fault localization (SW, DL, LJ, L, HCL), pp. 556–559.
- Two-Instant Reallocation in Two-Echelon Spare Parts Inventory Systems (HS, HCL), pp. 342–345.
- CASE-2005-LauS #evaluation #multi
- Evaluation of time-varying availability in multi-echelon inventory system under combat damage (HCL, HS), pp. 226–231.
- SAC-2005-LauW #approach #multi #optimisation #problem
- A multi-agent approach for solving optimization problems involving expensive resources (HCL, HW), pp. 79–83.