2 × Germany
3 × USA
C.Legl B.Wurth U.Seidl F.M.Johannes K.Antreich J.C.Madre P.Zepter
multipl (3) retim (3) approach (2) perform (2) direct (2) class (2) decomposit (1) technolog (1) placement (1) algorithm (1)
Person: Klaus Eckl
Wrote 5 papers:
- DATE-2003-SeidlEJ #using
- Performance-Directed Retiming for FPGAs Using Post-Placement Delay Information (US, KE, FMJ), pp. 10770–10777.
- DAC-1999-EcklMZL #approach #multi
- A Practical Approach to Multiple-Class Retiming (KE, JCM, PZ, CL), pp. 237–242.
- DATE-1999-EcklL #multi
- Retiming Sequential Circuits with Multiple Register Classes (KE, CL), p. 650–?.
- DAC-1996-LeglWE #approach #design
- A Boolean Approach to Performance-Directed Technology Mapping for LUT-Based FPGA Designs (CL, BW, KE), pp. 730–733.
- DAC-1995-WurthEA #algorithm #composition #functional #multi
- Functional Multiple-Output Decomposition: Theory and an Implicit Algorithm (BW, KE, KA), pp. 54–59.