1 × Canada
1 × Croatia
1 × France
1 × Japan
1 × The Netherlands
1 × United Kingdom
2 × Austria
3 × USA
Y.Yamamoto Y.Ye ∅ D.F.Redmiles U.Malinowski A.Aoki Y.Nishinaka M.A.Terry E.D.Mynatt K.Sakamoto Y.Takagi N.Niihara M.Asada R.Matsuda G.Fischer J.L.Ostwald G.Stahl T.Sumner K.Hayashi K.Kishida B.Reeves A.Takashima
support (4) design (4) comput (3) hypertext (2) interact (2) develop (2) improv (2) critic (2) author (2) space (2)
Person: Kumiyo Nakakoji
Wrote 11 papers:
- ICSE-2011-Nakakoji #experience #sketching
- Interactivity, continuity, sketching, and experience: (KN), p. 621.
- CAiSE-2008-YeNY #comprehension
- Understanding and Improving Collective Attention Economy for Expertise Sharing (YY, KN, YY), pp. 167–181.
- ESEC-FSE-2007-YeYN #framework
- A socio-technical framework for supporting programmers (YY, YY, KN), pp. 351–360.
- HT-2005-YamamotoNNAM #authoring #hypermedia #what
- What is the space for?: the role of space in authoring hypertext representations (YY, KN, YN, MA, RM), pp. 117–125.
- CHI-2004-TerryMNY #development
- Variation in element and action: supporting simultaneous development of alternative solutions (MAT, EDM, KN, YY), pp. 711–718.
- Supporting Reflective Practitioners (DFR, KN), pp. 688–690.
- HT-2002-YamamotoNA #authoring #design #development #hypermedia #interactive #principle
- Spatial Hypertext for linear-information authoring: Interaction design and system development based on the ART Design principle (YY, KN, AA), pp. 35–44.
- ICSE-2001-AokiHKNNRTY #3d #case study #evolution #library #multi #object-oriented #open source
- A Case Study of the Evolution of Jun: An Object-Oriented Open-Source 3D Multimedia Library (AA, KH, KK, KN, YN, BR, AT, YY), pp. 524–533.
- ICSE-1998-SakamotoNTN #process #towards
- Toward Computational Support for Software Process Improvement Activities (KS, KN, YT, NN), pp. 22–31.
- CHI-1995-MalinowskiN #collaboration #design #user interface #using
- Using Computational Critics to Facilitate Long-Term Collaboration in User Interface Design (UM, KN), pp. 385–392.
- INTERCHI-1993-FischerNOSS #design
- Embedding computer-based critics in the contexts of design (GF, KN, JLO, GS, TS), pp. 157–164.