1 × Canada
2 × France
4 × USA
J.F.Patterson M.D.Storey M.J.Muller S.I.Ross S.Hupfer C.R.B.d.Souza D.F.Redmiles D.R.Millen M.Desmond W.Geyer R.I.Bull P.C.Rigby T.Soule S.Daniels S.L.Rohall J.Singer D.Myers J.Ryall C.Dugan A.N.Valente K.James S.Levy E.M.Daly B.Brownholtz
collabor (5) programm (3) softwar (3) develop (3) enterpris (2) waypoint (2) applic (2) crowdfund (1) retrofit (1) redesign (1)
Person: Li-Te Cheng
Facilitated 1 volumes:
Wrote 9 papers:
- CHI-2013-MullerGSDC #collaboration #enterprise
- Crowdfunding inside the enterprise: employee-initiatives for innovation and collaboration (MJM, WG, TS, SD, LTC), pp. 503–512.
- CHI-2012-DuganGMVJLCDB #enterprise #exclamation #quote
- “I’d never get out of this !?$%# office”: redesigning time management for the enterprise (CD, WG, MJM, ANV, KJ, SL, LTC, EMD, BB), pp. 1755–1764.
- Presentations by Programmers for Programmers (LTC, MD, MADS), pp. 788–792.
- ICSM-2007-StoreyCSMMR #how #navigation
- How Programmers Can Turn Comments into Waypoints for Code Navigation (MADS, LTC, JS, MJM, DM, JR), pp. 265–274.
- CSCW-2006-StoreyCBR #collaboration #development #social
- Shared waypoints and social tagging to support collaboration in software development (MADS, LTC, RIB, PCR), pp. 195–198.
- CSCW-2004-ChengRPRH #aspect-oriented #collaboration
- Retrofitting collaboration into UIs with aspects (LTC, SLR, JFP, SIR, SH), pp. 25–28.
- CSCW-2004-HupferCRP #collaboration #development
- Introducing collaboration into an application development environment (SH, LTC, SIR, JFP), pp. 21–24.
- CSCW-2004-SouzaRCMP #case study #interface #programming
- Sometimes you need to see through walls: a field study of application programming interfaces (CRBdS, DFR, LTC, DRM, JFP), pp. 63–71.
- FSE-2004-SouzaRCMP #api #collaboration #development #how #multi
- How a good software practice thwarts collaboration: the multiple roles of APIs in software development (CRBdS, DFR, LTC, DRM, JFP), pp. 221–230.